Monday 17 February 2014

The amazing towers


These are the Petronas twin towers, magnifficent I know, They look way better in real life than they do in photos. Coming from the village, i was amazed by the buildings I found in Windhoek, I thought them to be great accomplishments, they never ceased to amaze me because for me as a village guy, buildings higher than a makalani tree are just figments of my imagination, now imagine the awe I was in when i came to Malaysia and saw these two towers, literally towering over everything else around them, it's not just their height that is amazing, the manner in which they were built as well, they look like something out of a Transformers movie, I still believe that cybertronians are responsible for it's design because it is simply out of this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment