Wednesday 19 February 2014

Modern Villager

I figured that there were those of you that are wondering just who is really behind this blog, well, wonder no more, because the little fashionista you see in the picture above is the inspiration and source of it all, just look at that outfit and tell me the ka-boy is on point, I certainly think that is the case, although that might be a little biased because the ka-boy is after all, me, so there you have it.

Back in the day when you had an outfit like that, you were literally the man, even if you were just a young lad. Parents would tell their kids to move over just so you could have a seat... and I'm talking about church here, couple this outfit with the simple English words "I am fine, how are you" and you are literally a genius, it doesn't matter if those were the only words you knew in English either.
By the way, what is up with the knee high socks, Van Wyk tendencies at such a young age

0 comments:

Post a Comment